The 3 Week Diet

Do you think that these are the best solutions ?

Fitness Model Diet & IFBB Pro Steve Cook talks

Fitness Model Diet & IFBB Pro Steve Cook talks

How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I grew up in a very athletic family, and I am the middle child in a family of seven. All children played sports, my father was athletic director at the local high school and I spent a lot of time on the track, a gym and a gym. My love for design and started early, when I was in elementary school, my father would make my shoes during commercials of Monday Night Football. I quickly discovered that I was like this when I was in my muscles (pump) as blood. I started lifting weights in high school to improve my athletic ability and it quickly became something I loved. In the ninth year of time, I drove around 320Lbs bleachers and was one of the strongest kids in my school. My hard work in the gym paid on the ground and got a scholarship. I played four years of college football, lifting and getting bigger all the time. I unlike many other football players, because I am concerned about lifting weights under control. I tried to keep everything the same proportion. From a very young age, I developed a good mind muscle connection. If football ended, it was easy for me to decide, as a natural bodybuilder competition. It took some time to learn the nutritional side of bodybuilding, but I think I went to eat clean.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment